Verify An Order Quickly and Accurately When Packing
The Verify program is often used between the picking and packing of an order to verify order
If an order has been picked by a temporary or new employee, this program allows
you to quickly verify that the correct items were picked and the order is 100% accurate.
- Perform a double check to make absolutely sure orders are correct
- Significantly reduce picking errors by new or temporary employees
- Require minimal training for new or temporary employees
- Record start and end times. This allows you to accurately measure the productivity of each employee
How Verify Works:
- Scan the order reference number, after the order has been picked
- Scan picked items in any order as they are packed in the shipping box
- The Verify program gives you a visible and audible confirmation when the order is complete
- Verify notifies you if the order is incomplete or incorrect, then directs you where
to find the missing items
Let Barcoders.com provide you with a free price quote and help you increase
your productivity, bottom line, and client satisfaction.
Call today at 480-239-1585 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.